1) Install the web browser extension for MetaMask.
2) Create a new MetaMask wallet or import an existing one.
3) Change the connected blockchain network by clicking on the button dropdown setting for network. If the Polygon (MATIC) Network does not exist, we'll need to add it.
4) Scroll down to the bottom of the dropdown for network selection, and then select Custom RPC.
5) Enter the Polygon (MATIC) Network details exactly as listed below. Then click Save.
Network Name: Polygon (MATIC).
New RPC URL: https://rpc-mainnet.matic.network
Chain ID: 137
Currency Symbol: MATIC
Block Explorer URL: https://explorer.matic.network/
6) Success! You have now configured the Polygon (MATIC) Network correctly for MetaMask.
7) When connected to the PolyZap Swap / AMM / Yield Farm make sure that MetaMask is connected to the Polygon (MATIC) Network in the dropdown setting for network.